Monday, February 27, 2012

New samsung Universe SII GT-I9100 Examination

The iPhone four is exceptionally good, and it has many applications accessible. Nevertheless, I am a fan of Android, which latest offering from Samsung does not mean I'm most likely to defect more than to the large Apple just however.

Featuring Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) this device is much more like a small handheld pc than a telephone. With a dual-core 1.2 Orion processor, 1gb of ram and 16gb (expandable through microSD card to 32gb) it positively flies compared with my prior Galaxy Portal, itself no slouch. I was also impressed with my screen on the Portal, but this high resolution Super AMOLED As well as 4.3 inch substitute blows it spluttering out from the water, with its capability to perform Hd film content inside a sharp, crisp manner.

The resolution is 480 x 800, but trust me, it appears like 1080p on the screen of the dimension, and because the Galaxy S2 can film at 1080p, you are able to see for your self, and show it having an MHL port (Samsung MHL Adapter Port

samsung Universe SII GT-I9100

No comments:

Post a Comment