Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Best Headphones I Have Ever Tried

I find these to be much more comfortable and better built than the ones I had. The only possible down side is that, like any large cover-the-ear style headphones, after wearing these for a while in a warm environment, ears tend to get hot and sweaty. These things are so freaking choice that they've influenced my taste in music drastically, they make it very easy to point out the flaws in bad music. They get so uncomfortable after 1 hour of use. Just picking these up off the table can give you the reassurance that these headphones will last a long time. After owning my 280s for 2 years now, I can offer a pretty informed insight on this. The difference is astounding compared to listening out of the box. While the headphones do block an impressive amount of ambient noise, some naturally leaks in.

If you are someone that can get really into things and ignore the world than these basically would cancel out everything. When I first started using these headphones, they did seem a bit

The Best Headphones I Have Ever Tried

No comments:

Post a Comment