Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Necessity of iPhone Chargers on the Road

When it comes down to it iPhone chargers aren't the top of anyone's list of things to get unless you really need one. I know my phone however; is constantly dying. If I don't manage to plug it in throughout the day it will certainly die without warning. So for me making sure I have a charger at hand no matter the time or place is something I never forget.

Losing power on your phone is the last thing you want to go down when your car shuts off unexpectedly on the side of an unfamiliar road. Trust me I know what I'm talking about on this one. Then to make matters worse having snow accumulating on the ground and your phone not turning on will make a bad day an awful day.

So there I was sitting on the side of the road. My car refused to start and I couldn't call for help. It was still morning but traffic on the particular road with slim to nil so flagging someone down probably wasn't going to work too well.

Once more I tried revving the engine without luck. It wasn't going to

The Necessity of iPhone Chargers on the Road

No comments:

Post a Comment